Dear tour manager:
First please allow me to extend my sincere greetings and best wishes, thank you for taking the time to read my cover letter and wish your organization business thriving, flourishing!
I am a tourism management, Jiangxi Institute of Education in school sophomore, recently informed of your travel agency is recruiting guides, I hope to have the opportunity to travel to your work.
In school, I study hard and expertise, and its invested enormous enthusiasm and #from 本文来自高考资源网http://www.cnrencai.com end#energy, and after careful study and textbook knowledge, I have actively participated in the training practice, and have achieved certain results, and I in 2015 through a national tour qualification examinations and obtain the certificate in 2015, took part in the May-June tour of Jiangxi Education with the mission of training and practice, accumulated some work experience in the spare time I read the back carefully attractions guide words, I learned there skills, knowledge and grasp of the relevant industry information, and for speech training, exercise his eloquence, there is a strong practitioner with knowledge and skills. I'm good at storytelling, character, cheerful living waves, like with people, able to handle all types of emergencies, in two practical activities have been recognized by tourists. I usually like sports, and physical well to hard-working, for me, the guide is a challenging, interesting work, I have it full of enthusiasm!
I look forward to learning has been used, eager to practice their knowledge can be the test, but looking forward to enrich my experience and life experience. I believe I will do in this wonderful work. Expect you to give me a stage to show their!
BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达
1) Then you may think that I am not fit for this according to my educational background.
2) I took an evening course at the Tourism School of Beijing after graduation.
3) Have you any experience as a tourist guide?
4) What do you think are the responsibilities of a tourist guide?
5) I guided a few foreign tourists around Beijing last year as a part-time .
6) I抎 like to be an overseas tour guide someday.
7) I hope you can give me a definite answer as soon as possible.
8) Are there still any vacancies?