1.I've done my best.
2.I just couldn't help it.
Example: Mr.Bean was such a funny guy that I laughed whole time when I watched the movie in the theater.
I just couldn't help it.
3.Don't take it to heart.
Example: This test isn't that important,don't take it to heart.
4. We'd better be off.I am afraid I have to say goodbye to you now.
Example: It's getting late.We'd better be off.
5.Let's face it.
Example: I know it's a difficult situation.Let's face it.OK?
6.Let's get started.
Example: Don't just talk,Let's get started.
I'm really dead.
Example: After all that work ,I'm really dead.
8. After you.
9. Is that so?
10. Don't play games with me!
11. I don't know for sure.
Example: Could you tell me how to get to the town hall?
I don't know for sure .Maybe you could ask the policeman over there.
12. I'm not going to kid you.
Example: You quit the job? You are kidding.
B: I'm not going to kid you ,I'm serious.
13. That's something.
Example: I'm granted a full scholarship for this semester.
B: Congratulations.That's something.
14. Brilliant idea!
15. Do you really mean it?
A: Whenever you are short of money,just come to me.
B: Do you really mean it?
16. You are a great help.
17. I couldn't be more sure.
I bet ,obviously and definitely all have the similar meaning to this phrase.
18. I am behind you.
Example: He gets my backs all the time.
Whatever decision you're going to make ,I am behind you.
19. I'm broke.
I don't have a penny with me.
20. Mind you!
Example: Mind you! He's a very nice fellow though bad-tempered.
21. You can count on it.
Example: A: Do you think he will come to my birthday party?
B: You can count on it.
22. I never liked it anyway.
Example: Oh, don't worry.I'm thinking of buying a new one.I never liked it anyway.
23. That depends.
I may go to the airport to meet her.But that depends.
25. Thanks anyway.
26. It's a deal.
Example: A: Haven't seen you for ages.Let's have a get-together next week.
B: It's a deal.
27. Feel free to call me.
Example: Please feel free to call me if you need me.
28. Constant dropping wears the stone.
29. Experience is the mother of wisdom.
30. Every man is his own worst enemy.
31. Saying and doing are two different things.
32. Actions speak louder than words.
33. From small beginning comes great things .
34. Money spent on the brain is never spent in vain.
35. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
36. The voice of one man is the voice of no one.
37. A great ship asks for deep waters.
38. While there is life ,there is hope.
39.Two Heads are better than one.
40. Wise men learn by other men's mistakes: fools by their own.
41. Good company on the road is the shortest cut.
42. It takes all sorts to make a world.
43. If a thing is worth doing it is worth doing well.
44. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
45. Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance.
46. It is never too late to learn .
47. It is never too late to mend.
48. The secret of success is constancy of purpose.
49. Misfortunes never come alone/single.
50. Misfortune comes on wings and depart on foot.
51. Misfortunes tell us what fortune is .
52. To an optimist every change is a change for the better.
53. Truth never fears investigation.
54. A good medicine tastes bitter.
55. Great minds think alike.
56,Storms make trees take deeper roots.
57, Live and let live.
58. Better late than never.
59. A bold attempt is half success.
60. All things are difficult before they are easy.
61.What we acquire without sweat we give away without regret.
62. Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.
63. Work makes the workman.
64. Constant dropping wears the stone.
65. He that can have patience,can have what he will.
66, Self-distrust is the cause of most our failures.
67. The talent of success is nothing more than doing well whatever you do without a thought of time.
68. To read without reflecting is like without digesting.
69. The important thing in life is to have a great aim,and the determination to attain it.
70. One of these days is none of these days.
71.Every horse thinks is own pack heaviest.
72. Nothing down ,nothing up.
73. A good book is your best friend.
74. Asking costs nothing .
75, Ask me no questions and I will tell you no llies.
76. The tongue is boneless but it breaks bones.
77. A good name is easier lost than won.
78. Every profession produces its own best.
79. Today must borrow nothing of tomorrow.