a) We college students had enough time to take a parttime job, no matter how busy we were ...
b) We college students have enough time to take a parttime job, no matter how busy we are ...
a) Riding bicycles had more advantages than taking a bus.
b) Riding bicycles has more advantages than taking a bus.
a) There are so many countries using English that it had been regarded as an international language.
b) There are so many countries using English that it has been regarded as an international language.
a) The eating habit of Chinese people have changed in the past decade.
b) The eating habit of Chinese people has changed in the past decade.
a) Now fruits and vegetables can be seen everywhere when it is in season.
b) Now fruits and vegetables can be seen everywhere when they are in season.
a) I feel proud to come to our university.
b) I feel proud to come to this university.
注意：our和主语 I不一致，或把 our改成 my，或改成 this。而这里用 this 较妥。
a) Without television, people can't get information which comes from other parts of the world immediately.
b) Without television, people can't immediately get information which comes from other parts of the world.
分析：a) 句子中，immediately 显然放错了位置。是"得到迅速从各地传来的消息"，还是"迅速得到从各地传来的消息"?意思含糊不清。
a) At the age of six, my father began to give me English lessons.
b) When I was five years old, my father began to give me English lessons.
分析：a) 句子，At the age of six 放在这个位置上，变成了"我父亲六岁的时候"。改变说法，可以解决这个问题。
a) To improve one's writing skill, regular practice is necessary.
b) To improve one's writing skill, one must make regular practice.
分析：不定式短语的逻辑主语决不是regular practice，为了把逻辑关系表达清楚，要么把不定式短语改成If one wants to improve his writing skill，要么把主句改成one must make regular practice.
1 我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美.No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.
2 爱情是一个精心设计的谎言 Love is a carefully designed lie.
3 承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.
4 凋谢是真实的 盛开只是一种过去 Fading is true while flowering is past.
6 如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣，那么你就要错群星了If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars
7 如果只是遇见，不能停留，不如不遇见If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered .
8 宁愿笑著流泪,也不哭著说后悔 心碎了,还需再补吗?I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?
9 天空没有翅膀的痕迹，而鸟儿已飞过There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.
10 当香烟爱上火柴时,就注定受到伤害hen a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt.
1. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer.
2. In the last decades, advances in medical technology have made it possible for people to live longer than in the past.
3. In fact, we have to admit the fact that the quality of life is as important as life itself.
4. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
5. People believe that computer skills will enhance their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
6. The information Ive collected over last few years leads me to believe that this knowledge may be less useful than most people think.
7. Now, it is generally accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduation.
8. This is a matter of life and death--a matter no country can afford to ignore.
9. For my part, I agree with the latter opinion for the following reasons:
10. Before giving my opinion, I think it is important to look at the arguments on both sides.