记下;对…加注释;笔记;注意( note的名词复数 );单音;特征;
1. He notes the jewelry business has been growing rapidly in recent years and the firm has seen an increasing need for functionality.
2. Each Nushu character is followed by phonetic notation, notes and paraphrase and a corresponding Chinese character and example sentences.
3. The notes are currently rated " BB minus " by Standard & Poor's and " B plus " by Fitch.
4. A government spokesman notes that local consumer sentiment should still be well supported by the improved job and income conditions.
5. There are copious notes Hepburn used for help with intonation, cadence or pitch.
6. Families with unpaid charges are reminded with an automated phone call each night and notes are sent home with children once a week.
7. During the campaign she would give a standard 45 minute stump speech, which she wrote herself and delivered without notes.
8. Benard notes that LVMH will maintain its investments this year in everything from boutiques that consume less energy to carbon audits to water measurement.
9. " It is a fascinating case study for environmental issues, " he notes.
1. Jaki Sitterle, managing director of executive programs at NYU, which posted the smallest return, notes that the school caters to older executives, half of whom already have advanced degrees and many who already earn high salaries.
2. By that time, 1562 private banks were printing and issuing notes, some of them not a legal tender.
3. Includes features such as closing out a year, recurring items, frequently used notes and can be password protected if desired.
4. Schoeman notes that most would-be parents want to adopt a small baby and as a result, it is difficult to place children older than one year.
5. A bass part in which the notes have numbers under them to indicate the chords to be played.
6. As Andreas Teuber notes, plays such as Uncle Vanya and the contemporaneously written The Seagull furthermore reveal Chekhov as a great dialogist.
7. The central bank`s monthly data, also shows the rapid expansion of discount notes to changes in demand.
8. Analysts expect about 1 trillion yuan of the Discount Notes will expire in the second half.
9. At the bookish assembly hosted by Secretary General Huang Chin-ying on October 16, Miss Yu Hui-fen presented the first report on the Tips for Taking Notes Successfully written by Kimihiro Yoneyama, a doctorate in neurology. In the book, Yoneyama introduced the correlations among writing, taking notes and the brain, and pointed out that we could train our brain and promote brain activity by recording ideas with notes.