Good afternoon (morning)， professors:
It is my great pleasure to be here. My name is mingmingzhou , graduated from Computer Science Department of Wuhan University.During my four-year study in the university as an under-graduate student, I have built up a solid foundation of professional knowledge, as well as a rich experience of social activities. I am a determined person, always willing to achieve higher goals.
What's more, I am good at analysis, with a strong sense of cooperation. All of these led me to the success of passing the first round of the entrance examination to the Master's degree. Personally, I am very humorous and easy-going, enjoying a good relationship among my classmates.
In my spare time, I like to read books regarding how to be myself and how to deal with problems. Music and movies are my favorite entertainments. As for my sport interest, I could not deny my greatest interest is football. Playing this game brings me a lot of glory, happiness and passion.
All in all, Wuhan University, with a highly qualified faculty and strong academic environment is the university I have long admired. I believe that I am a very qualified applicant for admission into your Master of IT program and can contribute to the enrichment or diversity of your university.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION!
It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview,
I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed. Now i will introduce myself briefly
I am 26 years old,born in shandong province .
I was graduated from qingdao university. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2003.
I spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 . and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time.
In July 2003, I begin work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in QingDao city.Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.
And in August 2004,I left QingDao to BeiJing and worked for a foreign enterprise as a automation software test engineer.Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging. Morover Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of company ennvironment. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position.
I think I'm a good team player and I'm a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure.
That’s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.
"I am someone who…":
1. can adapt to any situation. I thrive in a fluctuating environment and I transform unexpected obstacles into stepping stones for achievements.
2. consistently innovates to create value. I find opportunities where other people see none: I turn ideas into projects, and projects into serial success.
3. leads people. I can unite people around a vision and motivate a team to excellence. I expect no more from the others than what I expect from myself.
4. always has an eye on my target. I endeavour to deliver high-quality work on time, every time. Hiring me is the only real guarantee for results.
5. knows this job inside and out. With many years of relevant experience, there is no question whether I will be efficient on the job. I can bring the best practices to the company.
6. has a high level of motivation to work here. I have studied the entire company history and observed its business strategies. Since I am also a long-time customer, I took the opportunity to write this report with some suggestions for how to improve your services.
7.has a pragmatic approach to things. I don’t waste time talking about theory or the latest buzz words of the bullshit bingo. Only one question matters to me: "Does it work or not"?
8. takes work ethics very seriously. I do what I am paid for, and I do it well.
9. can make decisions rapidly if needed. Everybody can make good decisions with sufficient time and information. The reality of our domain is different. Even with time pressure and high stakes, we need to move forward by taking charge and being decisive. I can do that.
10. is considered to be fun. I believe that we are way more productive when we are working with people with which we enjoy spending time. When the situation gets tough with a customer, a touch of humour can save the day.