商务场景口语精选
我方将在把文件数据送到机杨的7天前,通知贵方箱子的重量、尺码和数量以及图纸和其它文件数据的费用。
2. Drawings and technical documents will be sent to you by registered airmail.
图纸和技术数据将通过挂号邮件的方式寄达贵方。
3. Expenses for the technology transfer shall be fair and reasonable.
技术的.转让费应该公平合理。
4. The royalty rate shall not be higher than the standard international rate.
专利权使用费不应高于国际标准。
5. The technology transfer fee shall be paid in royalties.
技术转让费将以专利使用费的形式来支付。
6. The royalty rate shall be 15% of the net sales value of the products.
专利权使用费是产品凈销售价值的15%。
7. The royalty rate shall be calculated on the net sales of the products turned out with transferred technology.
专利权使用费率将根据用转让技术生产出的产品净销售来计算。
8. You’ll pay for the imported technology in the form of royalties apart from a certain initial down payment.
除了一定比例的入门费,贵方应用专利权利使用费的形式向我方支付进口技术的费用。
9. We shall pay you 8% on the retail prices of all the goods manufactured with the transferred technology.
用转让技术生产出来的产品,我方将其零售价的8%支付给贵方。
10. We require that at the signature of the technology transfer agreement, you will provide us with the bank guarantee for the transfer of all payments.
我方要求在签署技术转让协议时,贵方要向我方提供支付所有技术转让费用的银行担保。
11. The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.
用于该目的而引起的所有费用将由中方来支付。
12. We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.
我方将支付所有涉及到文献资料和技术转让的费用。
13. We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.
我方将支付所有专家为我方提供的服务费用。
14. We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.
希望你们不断向我们提供新的技术,不另外收费。
15. To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced management techniques and technologies.
为了帮助我们的合资企业,希望贵方能不断向我方提供先进的管理方法和技术。
16. We shall help you to update the present and future technology concerned with the production from time to time.
我们将不时地帮助贵方更新与生产有关的现有和将来的全部技术。
17. As you know that technology is advancing all the time, we hope that you continue offering us your improved technologies.
正如贵方所知,技术总是在不断改进的,所以我们希望贵方能一直向我们提供最新技术。
18. We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge in the form of know-how investment.
我方认为最好还是以技术投资的方式来转让我们的技术。
19. First let’s start with the delivery of all the drawings, technical data and other documents relating to the engines.
让我们先提供所有与机械有关的图纸、技术数据和其它文件数据。
20. You will undertake the obligations to deliver to us the drawing, information and other data.
贵方将承担将这些图纸、信息和其它数据传送义务。
四、索赔内容及金额
1. The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.
我方2月12日订购的货物抵达时已经遭损。
2. A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
有好几个箱子是坏的,里面的商品也遭到了严重的损坏。
3. The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.
包装不固,大量的东西漏了出来。
4. We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.
我方想要通知贵方,向你方购买的其中辆小车在行驶了不到50KM就出了严重故障。
5. Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.
将近20%的包都破了,包内的货物严重污损。
6. From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we ind that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.
我们在2000箱玻璃制品中发现了不少木箱及内装制品破损。
7. On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.
验货时,我方发现将近有50包破损,估计损失240KG水泥。
8. We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.
非常遗憾地通知你们,你方运出的货物抵达后,有8箱严重破损。
9. We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.
经货物检验,我方发现少了92件,其余的也无法使用。