1.The advantage far outweigh the disadvantages.
2. The advantages of A are much greater than those of B.
3. A may be preferable to B, but A suffers from the disadvantages that…
4. It is reasonable to maintain thatbut it would be foolish to claim that…
5. For all the disadvantages, it has its compensating advantages.
6. Like anything else, it has its faults.
7. A and B has several points in common.
8. A bears some resemblances to B.
9. However, the same is not applicable to B.
10. A and B differ in several ways.
11. Evidently, it has both negative and positive effects.
12. People used to think
…, but things are different now.
13. The same is true of B.
14. Wondering as A is, it has its drawbacks.
15. It is true that A … , but the chief faults (obvious defects )are …
1. As we can see from the chart/graph/table/diagram…
2. The chart/graph/table/diagram shows/displays that…
3. As/Can be show in/According to the chart/graph/table/diagram…
4. The figures/statistics in the chart reflect /show/reveal (that)…
5. The chart/graph/tabl
6. It is clear/apparent/from the chart/graph/table/diagram…
1. …had the largest percentage/proportion of…
2. …account(s) for/take(s) up 10%…
3. Compared with A, B has a higher percentage.
4. On the top of the
list of…, which accounts for 60%.
5. At the bottom is…,which takes up 20%.
6. A is second to B.
7. A is ranked/rated first, followed by B at 30% and C at 25%.